Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Plants are so so good.

Hello, fellow followers of our faithful Father!

I'd like to talk to you all about love. And faith. And hope. And PLANTS. Plants and flowers and fruit and roots and sunshine and pollination. Holy Plants. PAPA-PLANTS. Plants can be so, so helpful in understanding our Abba-Lord's love for us.

You see, Papa's love is like a tree. A tree with roots of hope, leaves of faith, fruit of grace, and flowers of righteousness. Love is also like the stem of the flower of righteousness, which needs hope and faith to mature in its stamen of grace in order to be properly pollinated and grow in the heart of the neighbor (who is like a beekeeper). Hope is like water, poured out for us by our Holy Daddy, which must enter love's tree through its roots, which are also like hope, in that they bring joy to our hearts through love and flowers and leaves and photosynthesis. Holy, holy photosynthesis.

It's amazing how much plants can show us about God's love. It's so so easy to understand once you put on a spirit of discernment and botany. I feel like my soul is going vegan for Papa!!! Plants are just so good. SO SO GOOD. I am so moved by Love's Tree, I guess you could call me a SAP FOR JESUS!!! I'm such a sap, you guys. I'M FULL OF THE SAP OF PAPA'S NEVERENDING LOVE FOR ME. FULL OF IT.

Come, join me in my spiritual safari through the jungles of Papa-Trees and Abba-Flowers and GOD-FUNGUS! It's going to be SO SO AMAZING!!!

I love you. But, as always, remember: PAPA LOVES YOU EVEN MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment