Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Starting the Righteous Journey of Transformation through Brokenness

Hey y'all.

I feel as though God -- our father, our PAPA -- has called me to use my writing talents for HIS GLORY. So I hope to encourage you all in your walks and to grow in mine by writing this blog with a spirit of giving, and of love, and of BROKENNESS. I am striving to wear all of these, and if you put them on with me, we can all share the warmth of the Lord, even when the World is bombarding us with its cold spirits of selfishness and entitlement.

When I say BROKENNESS, I mean giving up all of ourselves, shattering our own desires and plans in order to live by Papa's design. His will is so perfect, even when we cannot understand it. But if we let Him bless us with his LOVE, GRACE and MERCY, we can be made whole by allowing ourselves to be broken. It is so beautiful and blessed.

I hope this message speaks to your heart. It can be hard to break ourselves, turn away form the World, and run headlong into Abba's arms. But don't be scared. Once you get there, you will be like a brand new creature. Your worldly former self will be nothing more than a memory of a lowly caterpillar, and with Papa, you will be a BUTTERFLY. Beautiful, and completely different than the person you were before.

God bless you all. I love you, and Papa loves you too. (EVEN MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER FATHOM.)

No comments:

Post a Comment